I am not sure what to write about today, but I’ll be a copy cat and do what other bloggers do and jump on the band wagon and write about “Tuesday Things”. I guess that pretty much leaves it open to write about anything. So here we go:
1. I am counting down the time till we go to PA. I am super excited and super nervous about traveling with a baby. Traveling is one of my favorite activities, but traveling with a baby – I guess we’ll just have to find out.
2. I overslept this morning. BIG TIME!!!! This never happens to me and I can’t even blame it on the baby since she slept through the night.
3. I ate breakfast on the go – meaning I ate it in my recently vacuumed and cleaned car. I only hope I didn’t make a too big of a mess. The chef says I run a bakery in my car seat [too many crumbs]!!!
4. Kiki is practicing napping. Who ever said all babies do when they are little is sleep, never met my daughter. She is great at sleeping through the night, but during the day is a challenge. Yesterday she slept 35 minutes in the afternoon in her crib – YEAY!!!! We celebrate small victories!
5. I got some not so good news from my doctor today. But it will all be OK as long as I don’t keep consulting Dr. Google.
6. I am obsessed with a cookbook that’s been sitting on my bookshelf for the last 4 years – “The Sonoma Diet Cookbook“. I don’t think the chef minds the recipes either.
7. Dinner leftovers make for the best lunches next day. Thank God the chef always cooks for 3. May I remind you there are only 2 adults in our household;)
8. The chef would like for everyone to know that he is no housewife!!!! He is a manly man that cooks because he has to (I am a total disaster in the kitchen. He has no other options but take out and that’s get boring after a while)….and because he enjoys it and because he is the best husband ever. Yes, I am spoiled!
9. I started Christmas shopping today. I ordered the first Christmas gift for Kiki – I am so excited about it I want to burst of happiness!
So what did you think – it was totally random, but so liberating to write whatever was on my mind….
The Faux Foodie Girl